Sunday 3 December 2017

Second Collection Of Rhyming Poems About Life (5 Poems)



This is kind of the continuation of the poems about life. We still just have one awesome poem submitted by MC Shapiro. Its a poem about chasing a purpose in life. Check this poem out right away.



ELEVENTH  POEM



SHADOWS OF LIFE.
Running shadows...
we chase with arrows.
A pursuit with purpose;
even in candid comatose.
Shadows often on the run.
Hunting is no longer fun.
Still we willingly chase...
seems like a rat race.
The shadows of vanity;
an arousal of an affinity.
Desperation of a dependence;
futility maintains a stance.
The shadows of life...
humans pursue with a knife.
Efforts enormously futile;
carcasses in pathetic piles.
Skillfully, we still hunt;
even as knives get blunt.
We still hope for the best;
shadows have become pests.
SUBMITTED BY MC SHAPIRO




TWELVETH POEM


ITS LIFE
Not because I’ve done everything right
And not because I’ve done everything wrong
But just because life is a fight
And sometimes it pricks like a thong

I smile and keep my head up most of the time
I get hurt by others, talked about, and disrespected
I try hard to forgive others at the drop of a dime
But sometimes I hold unforgiveness and have to be corrected

I say “Amen” to the things I know is right or can relate to
Not because life has been so good to me
But because who would’ve knew
That life has many of things to see

Yes, I hurt sometimes, I cry, and I laugh but I hold on and keep going
Then there’s times when I want to run away and hide
But I tell myself to move on because life will keep blowing
And I can’t run and hide because of my pride

I think positive most of the time and that is that
And not because my mind or thoughts are always good
There are times I think negative but pray against that
Because praying is doing what I should

I can give in or up even run and hide
I can live and learn, do better and move on
I can keep moving with Jesus by my side
But whatever I choose its life and it will not postpone
SUBMITTED BY SHEMIKA BANES




THIRTEENTH POEM







 COLORS OF LIFE
Colors of life on earth reflect our feelings
Reveal secrets of life in detail and meanings
Every day we wear dress different in colours
We cannot escape seeing all around flowers.

White is the color that reflects in life bright light
Symbol of innocence cleanliness life it makes bright.
In hospitals white is the color dress doctors wear
A bride on her wedding day chooses white so dear.

Black is the colour a man blind sees in blank canvas
A priest wears black in obedience of God great pious
In funeral procession people wear black show grief
In day to day life we use umbrellas black color brief.

Green color we see everywhere lush in plenty in nature
Plants and trees with leaves colorful
green love nurture
Green leaves promise flowers various
in different colours
Blossoms dancing in breeze resemble
rainbow in flowers.

Colour red adds beauty to colours of life with real rapture
Red is the colour of love beautiful in human life much rare.
Red is the colour of blood giving life to human life essential
Love and blood in heart make life on earth colorful beautiful.
COPYRIGHT @ SATHIAN KS.







FOURTEENTH POEM



TURNS, TANGLES AND TWISTS.
Life is a braided hair;
turns, tangles and twists.
The metamorphosis of mysteries;
reincarnation of several histories.

Questions pour out in floods
as explanations lose more blood.
The many parts of life...
pathetic dissection without a knife.

Curiosity gasps for breath;
her life hangs on a thread.
Quality quests without results...
self blame, faults and insults.

To life's tune, we dance.
Despair has frustrated our stance.
We purposefully play along...
till our breath stops like a song.

Still, we stand and stare.
Confusion in a form so bare.
I wish life were a mortal.
Towards her, I would've been brutal.
BY MC SHAPIRO




FIFTH POEM



PRISON WALLS.
Freedom, a work of fiction...
lucid lies, laced with distinction.
It's simply a fierce farce;
lifeless reality in carcass.

Several sunrise and nightfall...
still the validity of prison walls.
Insistent and indomitable incarceration.
The desperation of a domination.

No one is totally free.
Truthfully, no where to flee.
Emancipation is a facade...
deception giving a massage.

The complexity of issues.
Persistence of historical puzzles.
Freedom has never been enough.
Some areas will forever be rough.

Liberty belongs to the dead...
the obvious has been said.
We are all slaves to life;
our throats, vulnerable to her knife.
BY MC SHAPIRO


These are the five poems about Life on this post. Other poems about life will be moved to another post. Just check out ALL THE RHYMING POEMS ABOUT LIFE we have on this blog. Meanwhile, tell us what you think about these poems in the comment section, which one did you enjoy most??



No comments:

"