Wednesday 18 October 2017

My First Collection Of Rhyming Poems For Crush (5 Poems)

This category is for the rhyming poems i have written so far for the numerous crushes i have had over the years. I think having a crush is a normal think among teenagers, though the definition may defer. For me, a crush is just someone i admire. Someone i'd stare a little more at because admire her face, the ways she talks, laughs, walks. I don't really wish to date her or have her in bed, but i crave seeing her every single minute.




I'LL MISS YOU CRUSH
Watching your facial expressions is my telemundo;
'cause your face is so natural and true,
Staring into your eyes is all i wanna do;
'cause your eyes are so bright and cute.
Your laughter too is music to my ear;
and these are the reasons i want you near.
But as holiday is fast approaching,
So is sadness gradually setting in.
I really don't wanna see you go,
'cause you sight is all i wanna behold.
I just wish i could seize this chance 
and make you forever mine,
that way i'd be sure no matter the distance,
everything will still be fine.
(Written By paramind)







Next poem is a poem i wrote when i had a crush in my class, she eventually found that i liked her and she liked me too but i didn't wanna date her because we are in the same class which i didn't find normal. This time around she saw the poem but i didn't give it to her in person. i sent it to her on whatsapp.





WHY I CAN'T DATE YOU CRUSH
You all about elegance with that perfect walk;
front back, all perspective's hot and blazing.
You got them all thinking about f.ck;
and that's why the rush is so amazing.

What they feel is mere infatuation;
your body speaking a different language,
but all they here is seduction;
and that's why they wanna get you engaged.

What i feel is stronger than infatuation,
and its more than what i see when i look at you.
Looking deeper, i see perfection,
and that's all i want in a boo.

Only that having you for a soulmate
would be difficult or even impossible,
because everyone is saying it's not advisable,
for a guy to date his fellow course mate.
(WRITTEN BY PARAMIND)
#BYPARAMIND






The next poem is a poem i wrote describing my experience of meeting my crush on a road leading to my lecture all. She wasn't from my department but we offered a joint course with her every Monday. So every Monday i tried to sit in a position where i could easily see her and on many many occasions, she had caught me staring at her. But that day, wasn't Monday so she was the last person i expected to see.






LONGEST ONE MINUTE OF MY LIFE
Suddenly a sweet scent filled the whole atmosphere
with enthusiasm, my senses sought for the source.
In a manner that seem like am under a force
i turned around and behold it was her.
OMG! that's my crush headed for my direction,
my legs began shaking like a phone on vibration.
Breathing became hard as my my heart seized a bit.
I felt my cloth starting to soak gradually in heat.
At that very moment i developed instant headache,
plus the butterflies flying around in my stomach.
I  thought hard for a solution outta the commotion,
but i saw no other option than to face the situation.
soon she was close enough and i blurted out 'I love you'
With a smiling voice she replies 'i already know that'
Confused, i watched her pass by, not sure of what
else to say to her or what next am supposed to do.
Believe me all this happened in just a minute or half
but this is the longest one minute of my life.
(WRITTEN BY PARAMIND)
#BYPARAMIND





The next poem is also a poem i wrote for my crush as we were about to go on holiday. I wasn't writing it to let her see it or anything, i just wrote it cause i felt sad she was about to travel and as usual, i was gonna miss her.  The name of the poem is "Goodbye Crush".






CLICK TO GET A BETTER VIEW




Next poem is a very simple poem i had written a very long time ago. I like this poem particularly because of it's simplicity and its message is very straight forward and clear. The  saddest part of this poem for me is because i have concluded i would never confess my feelings to her rather i would just admire her from a distance. Here's the poem below.






SECRET ADMIRER
I'm just a secret admirer;
with a unique kinda feeling.
A feeling that only desire,
that its emotions remain hidden.

I know love is to be shared
and not to be withheld.
I know love is to be expressed,
and not to be supressed,

But i fear giving life to this feeling
when i see so many people getting
cheated, betrayed and heartbroken
'cause they flung their heart wide open.

It's so sad you will never know,
because i can't take the chance.
I'm gon' keep the feeling on the low 
and just admirer from a distance.
(Written By Paramind) 




These are the first five rhyming poems for crush. Check out ALL POEMS FOR CRUSH in this blog. Meanwhile, before you move to the next poems for crush, tell us what you think about this five...which did you enjoy reading most???





"