Thursday 30 November 2017

Our First Collection Of New Rhyming Poems About HAPPINESS (1 Poems)


This category is for happiness poems. That is, poems about those moments your happiness knows no bound at all.If there should be a category for sadness poems, there should be a category for happiness poems. These poems will definitely put you in a good mood.





FIRST POEM



A BEAUTIFUL MORNING.
The stroll of sound serenity;
the stare of stiff sanity.
A morning with an attitude;
only the cock crow- interlude.
Calm repeats the same chorus;
peace that can never be porous.
Heavy but gentle clouds;
a times nature can be proud.
The fall of gentle dew...
cold continues to brew.
Light returns in silence;
this composure is of essence.
The parade of profound peace;
a weather that insists to please.
The cock crows again...
the morning's only stain.
Breeze like a celestial hymn;
beauty bounces to the rhythm.
A picture plagued by perfection;
a perfection without an infection.
WRITTEN BY MC SHAPIRO




SECOND POEM



I AM HAPPY
Everyday isn't holiday,
Happiness has come
But not forever to stay
For again there'll be storm,
Difficulty, troubles, pain,
And happiness once again.
That's just life's design.
"At the very end
Its all gonna be fine.
If its not fine,
Then its simply not the end"
and there's still time.
(Written By Paramind)





THIRD POEM



BACHELOR'S PAD
This would be the most fun that I’ve ever had,
just hanging out here in my old bachelor pad!
I’m now so comfortable with just being single,
my very own way of always keeping it simple!
Let me explain now people for as I’ve learned,
my own state of mind will now be confirmed!
So I’ve now reached a threshold in my own life,
where I no longer yearn for children and wife!
I am not cold hearted so do not get me wrong,
this state of solitude is what keeps me strong!
So I’ll do as I please with such a knowing grin,
My very own happiness will come from within,
My people are out there and as always I know,
while I sit here hiding I go along with the flow!
This new years eve the whole world goes crazy,

meanwhile I just reside here all alone and lazy!





No comments:

"