Saturday 2 December 2017

Our First Set Of Rhyming Poems for Partners (4 Poems)


This category is about poems for partners, by that i mean poems addressing a either a lovely  boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, fiancee or fiance etc. Spice up your relationship with these beautiful rhyming poems. These poems are just adorable. 





FIRST POEM
This first poem is written for a girlfriend who appears to be very pretty.




BEAUTY THAT SLAYS.
You wake my day
without any delay.
A shinning light;
you give my life sight.
You pave my way;
the first day of may.
Even at night,
the sky is still bright.
A sun that always stays;
this is beyond wordplay.
You've killed my fright;
obviously I need not fight.
Beauty that slays;
what more can I say.
Cuteness candidly right;
beauty with no blight.
You're my sunray;
brightness that can't decay.
My heart is a flying kite;
take me onto another height.
WRITTEN BY MC SHAPIRO





SECOND POEM



ALWAYS YOU
Beauty that can't age;
the consistency of an adage.
I'm addicted to your name;
apparently love is to blame.
My candid comfort;
a pillar no one can abort.
The blood in my veins;
without you, life is in vain.
The sweetness of honey;
you're worth more than money.
My definite sunrise...
there's always hope in your eyes.
The mother of my children;
the envy of other women.
Even if my choice was wrong;
you remain my pair of lungs.
The sweetness in a sensation;
you've given my life a direction.
If the sky refuses to be blue;
still it will forever be you.
SUBMITTED BY MC SHAPIRO





THIRD POEM


 A SECRET.
Let it remain a secret.
Keep it from the street.
My obvious weakness;
you are the only witness.
Your absence in a day
makes me lose my way.
Without you I'm lost;
I fade away like the dust.
Your persistent presence
like words in a sentence,
remains my saving grace...
anxiety can be traced.
To your love, I'm a slave;
but with you I'm forever safe.
I want to grow old with you;
I'm stuck on you like glue.
Don't ever leave my side.
I'm the sea, you're the tide.
Like a lightning and the thunder;
no one can put an asunder.
SUBMITTED BY MC SHAPIRO





FOURTH POEM


BEAUTY PERFECT!
Just like the sun in the sky
You shine so bright.
The solution to my plight.
Your beauty no one can deny.

Everywhere I go you seem close
Your scent lingers deep in my nose.
Your beauty is my comfort Jane
Like a beautiful rainbow after rain.

For you I sing when I shower.
My strength in my darkest hour.
Perfect blend of simplicity n' class.
Everything about you is first class.
Jane you are my icon.
Come on! Lead me on.
Your beauty is my compass.
WRITTEN BY JANE ANYAEHIE


No comments:

"