Thursday 30 November 2017

Our First Set Of Rhyming Sad Poems (5 Poems)


This category is about sad poems. Poems written in time of grieve, heartbreak, pain, sorrow and the rest. After reading these poems, you definitely cheer up knowing that what you feel is normal and you are not alone.




FIRST POEM





I GRIEVE
Even the graveyards fear the silence I now feel
A silence that makes me feel life is not real
A feeling of emptiness wider than any space
It makes me feel like an alien amongst human-race
No tears nor weeping can be compared to my grief
For I worship our memories,unlike in others where it lives in brief
I pray that soon I shall join you to rest in peace
So that all the pains behind my pride will forever cease
SUBMITTED By Lord Warazi





SECOND POEM

ON BENDED KNESS
I hear a cry in the valley
Deep down in the alley
She wanderd the street dressed in sorrows
Her white robes pierced with arrows.
I can't stop but wonder why her thoughts were narrow
Weeping and gnashing says the psalmists
Thats all she could remember
Then here comes the redemer
In order not to mingle with the past
He wiped out her fears with a cast
This cast was found in a manger
That she may live above danger
Grown up in a family of peasants
He renderd his selfless assistance
Stripped and beaten for your guidance
Paid in full was his last utterance
SUBMITTED By JANE ANYAEHIE






THIRD POEM




A WORLD WITHOUT GUNS.
Dead and buried wishes;
Consumed party dishes.
Dreams blown faraway;
a diminished sunray.
Pathetically drowned prayers;
the dead days of a calendar.
apparently amputated aspirations;
doom is getting a better inspiration.
The resurrection of despair;
life is obviously not fair.
Hope gasps for breath;
the sinister smile of death.
Our wish for world peace
suffers from failure's tease.
Wars without a wary;
troubles have insist to tarry.
Dreams of a world without guns
have starved our souls of fun.
Guns litter the world map;
chaos has refused to take a nap.
WRITTEN BY MC SHAPIRO





FIFTH POEM



ARSENAL FC.  
Agony apparently assails
as my defences drastically fail.
Terrible tears tumble with ease;
the persistent perforation of peace.
Sorrow wades around my heart
as my soul has fallen apart.
Happiness stares from distance;
there's no single reason to dance.
Glory is obviously grounded.
Beauty boldly faded.
A club reduced to shadows;
the story of a fallen rainbow.
Glorious days took to their heels.
They don't care about how we feel.
The cascade of fervent failures;
my heart can no longer endure.
The beautiful parade of shame.
An artillery of combustible blames.
My tears flow in floods;
my eyes in her pool of blood.
WRITTEN BY MC SHAPIRO



This marks the end of the first section of Sad poems. Check out SAD POEMS i have in this blog. Tell us what you think about these poems in the comment section.



1 comment:

LifePoemsProject.com said...

Your poem affected life?! Yes, you can share your lovely poem and its great "after story" with the world... Submit now on LifePoemsProject.com

"