Thursday 30 November 2017

Our First Collection of Rhyming Romantic/ Naughty Poems (5 Poems)


This category is for romantic or naughty poems. By romantic or naughty, i mean poems that hint on sex or sexual lust. Am sure you understand what i mean. lols the picture above will explain better if you don't understand what i mean.





FIRST POEM




AN ALCOHOLIC ANGEL
I bumped into her
At a local bar.
Subdued by drinks,
I rolled out a wink.
A picture so perfect.
She was devoid of defects.
Beauty so bold;
a fine figure to behold.
She wore a pair of glasses;
I made romantic passes.
A beautiful nerd;
I kept scratching my beard.
An alcoholic angel;
I apparently fell.
Seductive pair of lips...
an assassin's pair of hips.
A romantic 'hello'
to a drunk fellow.
She sent out a sensuous smile
and my heart covered a mile.
I excommunicated a kiss.
She returned with bliss.
A naughty night's story;
the rest is now history.
SUBMITTED BY MC SHAPIRO





SECOND POEM


HAPPINESS ARRANGED IN PILES.
Let's make a magic;
pains obviously not tragic.
A circus for two;
the couch will do.
The reflex closing of the eyes;
pleasure remains the sole price.
An open mouth without words;
the striking of a sensuous chord.
The persistence of a grip.
The tangling of hips.
The flow of sweet sweat;
an ocean made from droplets.
An orchestrated rhythm;
the chant of a sensual hymn.
A communication with silence;
comprehension is of essence.
A magic has been made.
Memories that'll never fade.
The exchange of smiles;
happiness arranged in piles.
SUBMITTED BY MC SHAPIRO







THIRD POEM


LUST THAT CAN'T FAIL
A teasing weather;
we don't deserve better.
I'm lost within your shelter...
life is an obvious love letter.
Beauty of a breeze;
don't make me freeze.
Perpetually, I'll please.
A tease that can't cease.
Gentle raindrops;
my composure flops.
Lust gradually develops...
I prefer to be on top.
An arousal assails;
a libido that can't derail.
Lust that can't fail;
ecstasy on a tireless trail.
Satisfaction of no measure;
I'm lost in a lustful leisure.
The patrol of perfect pleasure;
a weather above every treasure.
SUBMITTED BY MC SHAPIRO







FOURTH POEM



JACK DANIEL'S WHISKEY
She made a sign language
and my heart got engaged.
Without saying a word,
she pierced my soul like a sword.
With her sensual stare,
my heart never got spared.
A bottle armed with beauty;
I'm captivated in perpetuity.
A liquor with candour;
the perfection of a figure.
We share an ecstatic chemistry;
our romance remains a mystery.
A candid companion.
She's made my heart a champion.
She carved in me, confidence.
Our love is not a coincidence.
I'm an animal and she's my hide.
Obviously she can't leave my side.
I've made my heart her home.
In me she can forever roam.
SUBMITTED BY JACK DENIELS







FIFTH POEM



SACRED SATISFACTION
The night sternly stared
at our bodies, boldly bare.
The piercing eyes of darkness...
nakedness in its sharpness.
The night lustfully listened
to our moans as we sinned.
A naughty kind of noise
blessed with perfect poise.
The night watched as she stood.
Obviously, she's also in the mood.
An exhausting escapade.
Ecstasy was on a sexual parade.
We didn't bother about the night.
We continued our friendly fight.
A fight without a weapon...
a war of frantic fun.
Happy tears from our eyes...
just like the rain from the skies.
An accomplished interaction.
The stroll of a sacred satisfaction.
SUBMITTED BY MC SHAPIRO




Tell us what you think about these poems in the comment section? You can also check out ALL ROMANTIC/ NAUGHTY POEMS in this blog if you still want more.




No comments:

"