Friday 10 November 2017

Our First Collection Of Rhyming Love Poems (5 Poems)


Love is a beautiful feeling even though sometimes it ends badly, leading to heartbreak and at the end leaves us hurt. I personally believe love exists but its a commitment that require a lot of sacrifices like time, money, patience, tolerance, etc. For me, love is supposed to be enjoyed and made memorable while it lasts, with gestures like dates, partying, writing each others poems etc and that's why this category is very important.






WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?
Ever since i joined this Whatsapp group
nothing have actually really impressed me.
But recently something has swooped me
off my feet and up till now, i still can't get up.

I don't need to be told that i am meant for you,
cause since i met you, I've developed insomnia.
Whenever someone type your name Neshia,
I feel the blood in my veins turning to blue.

I know this is Whatsapp but love don't care,
So i won't hide this feeling or even pretend.
I'll confess my feelings here for everyone to hear.
Neshia i've fallen for you, please be my girlfriend.
(WRITTEN BY PARAMIND)
#BYPARAMIND





SECOND POEM






LOVE IS A PROSTITUTE
Love is a star;
never a permanent scar.
she is not consistent;
just like the rate of rent.
Love is like naira,
she suffers from diarrhea.
she's not reliable;
often romantically liable.
Love is a ghost.
of her loyalty she can't boast.
she's like fever,
she doesn't stay forever.
Love is a thief,
armed with mischief.
she leaves you as empty
as a cup apparently thirsty.
Love is a prostitute,
with an annoying attitude.
lover of everyone,
owner of none.
SUBMITTED BY MC SHAPIRO








THIRD POEM



RIVERS MAY REFUSE TO RUN
Feelings fervently real.
Emotions I can't conceal.
Reality has become restless;
the angels are my witness.
Your thoughts pamper my heart
like horses do to a cart.
Your picture sweetens my soul
like egusi soup does to a bowl.
Loving you is my fate.
A destiny that can't hesitate.
Whether it's right or wrong,
this love will live for long.
Passion persistently ignited.
Hearts undoubtedly united.
With love, I can't be selfish...
on you I'm going to lavish.
Rivers may refuse to flow.
The breeze may refuse to blow.
this feeling will never grow old.
It's forever precious like gold.
SUBMITTED BY MC SHAPIRO







FOURTH POEM




LOVE WITHOUT DEFINITION
She love's me like Gold;
For reason still Untold.
She occupies my Soul;
And make me feel Whole.
My heart wandered Lost;
But not until it met Hers.
A kind of Love so Scares;
She gave me at no Cost.
A typical mother's Love;
Same sent from Above.
But her's without conditions;
And also erotic in Addition.
Its far more than Obsession;
Her Love's without definition.
(WRITTEN BY PARAMIND)
#BYPARAMIND.







FIFTH POEM




I LOVE YOU
You not told wen u see the right partner for you,
because they definitely don't come in two.
My heart was feeling lonely and lost,
but that was before it met yours.
I'm 100% sure we are meant to be,
because you and i  make a better we.
Never knew that dreams come true,
till you came and show me that they do.
Baby I love you even more than life,
and only to you I've given my heart.
All I wanna do now is make you my wife
and forever be with you till death do us part.
No i still wanna be with you even in the spirit land
lolz but that's if God wouldn't mind.
Well God is love so I'm sure he'll understand.
He'll understand this love is one of a kind.
(WRITTEN BY PARAMIND)
#BYPARAMIND


Finally we have completed the first set for the category Love poems. To see more LOVE POEMS in this blog, click ALL RHYMING LOVE POEMS. The next poems will come in a new post. We would appreciate if you tell us what you think about these poems in the comment section as we await the second set. Thanks!

1 comment:

LifePoemsProject.com said...

Your poem affected life?! Yes, you can share your lovely poem and its great "after story" with the world... Submit now on LifePoemsProject.com

"