Sunday 17 December 2017

Our Third Set Of Rhyming Heartbreak Poems (5)


First poem is a poem i wrote when i was feeling a bit insecure about my relationship. I felt like i wasn't giving her all she really deserved and i was scared she was gonna leave me for another guy. So i didn't know what to do so i decided to talk to someone i didn't know if he truly existed but i have seen him in movies granting wishes. Am talking about Genie, the guy in a kettle and grants 3 wishes.



DEAR GENIE
I’m so heartbroken and overburdened
With so many impossible things I want
Wishes that only a genie can grant
And as usual she’s the reason I’m troubled.

Among all the things I hate
Competition ranks the first.
she’s endowed with many qualities like a rare gem,
but I just wanna be the only one that sees them.

I may not have gold and silver,
Or anything special to offer her,
but I still would never prefer
her getting them from another.

Even though we ain’t in a relationship,
ensure am the only captain of her ship
I know i maybe sounding very selfish
But there genie, these are my three wishes.
 (Written By Paramind)




I wrote the next poem after i broke up with my first girlfriend. I have heard a lot about heartbreaks but i didn't really know how much it really hurts till then after she broke up with me. I started regretting why i ever got in a relationship in the first place. But after passing through that heart break, my heart became even stronger.




LOVE DRIVES US
Being in love is a wonderful and beautiful experience.
it makes us behave just almost like we've got no sense.
You go to bed with a picture on ur mind and a smile on ur face
N' u wake up ready for the future not minding what u may face
They say love makes u feel high even when u ain't smoking,
it makes u wanna fast forward time esp when u've got a date,
they say love makes your heart beat at a very special rate,
why then is my own experience so different n heartbreaking?
Mine gives me memories. it makes me wanna go back in time,
it gives me sleepless nights. I've forgotten the word bedtime.
Heard so much good that i wanted to know whats its all about.
Is this the same love others feel that felt? i really doubt.
Guys pls come to my aid. u don't have to be a boy/girl scout,
All i ask of you guys is just to tell me the easiest way out.
(Written By Paramind)





The next poem is a rhyme i did not too long time ago. The rhymes was influenced by Simi's song "without you". The song touched my heart the very first time i heard it, that i was moved to write my own lyrics to the song based on how i was feeling at that moment. The name of the rhyme is "without you" too but trust me, the lyrics are 100 percent original.





WITHOUT YOU
My heart is not at ease
am like a tree without leafs
like the word 'three' without its 'EE's
am like Davido singing "IF"
everyday i fight without a win
what's a kite without the wind?
am like a home with no tata
am like a phone with no data
am like a book with no page
am sad like a bird in a cage.
Without you nothing feels alright,
Without all i do is cry and write,
baby i need you back in my life,
i need you back as my wife...
(Written By Paramind)





No comments:

"