Thursday 4 January 2018

The First Set of Rhyming Birthday Poems (1 Poem)


This category is for birthday poems. Birthday is a 'once in a year' event and means a lot to everyone, even though some may not celebrate it in a big way. Send someone one of these birthday poem and trust me, he/she will never forget such a memorable gift. 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVONNE
Today i celebrate beauty;
a beauty turned twenty.
Beauty beyond imagination;
beauty without comparison.
Happy birthday my Yvonne;
Again death you've overcome.
As you blow off those candles;
you blow away evil scandals.
And i pray you shall live long;
to dance to more birthday songs.
Baby its not easy you're plus one;
so make sure you have fun.
WRITTEN BY PARAMIND
#BYPARAMIND




FOURTH POEM: This is a poem i wrote for myself on my 21th birthday.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
The beginning of a new age.
An escape from the teen-age.
Promotion to the next stage,.
Same book but a new page.
free from family bondage.
Now i can freely get engaged.
An obvious call for celebration,
but without much population.
For this isn't a time for noisy jubilation
but a time for total isolation,
to figure my next line of action,
on this new path to maturation.
WRITTEN BY PARAMIND
#BYPARAMIND






SHARE THIS ON:

2 comments:

Owong said...

I love the poems in these birthday category, most especially, the rhyming. I also think I have got some nice poems to send to friends on their birthday. Nice work, man, keep it up.

Echezona said...

Thanks a lot for the comment. You can send me your poems via email or chat me up on facebook via "Echezona Onyebuchi".

"