Monday 18 December 2017

Second Set Of Rhyming Appreciation Poems (1 Poem)


The next poem is an appreciation poem i wrote to the same girl i recently wrote the previous poem for. She didn't see the poem but i just had to write it because i felt like writing it. Its kinda a sad poem because am writing about the fact she left me for another girl but i still wanna include it in the appreciation poems category since am appreciating everything she had done while we still together.



WANNA SAY THANK YOU
I wanna thank you for everything U did
It’s now i believe you loved me indeed
I still remember when you first met me
My life was without any shape or  form
But you singlehandedly molded me
And my life you also transformed.
I said it's now i believe you loved me.
because  seriously i never understood,
What you wanted from a guy like me;
Shy, wistful and always in a bad mood.
That at a point, i thought you were even
Some kinda  angel sent from heaven.
But No you not. you are a human being
and U also worried about your well-being.
Trust me I understand U had to leave,
because the things you deserve i couldn't give.
I really hope u now with someone who
Makes u happy n' takes good care of you
For now I'll say tank you with these words
But just know i owe you the whole world.
(Written By Paramind)

1 comment:

LifePoemsProject.com said...

Your poem affected life?! Yes, you can share your lovely poem and its great "after story" with the world... Submit now on LifePoemsProject.com

"